- 4000 - 5000 square feet, interior (seating for 150)
- 800 - 1200 square feet, patio (where possible)
- End cap in anchored shopping center or lifestyle center
- Conversion/second generation free-standing building in anchored shopping center or lifestyle center
- Ideal co-tenants include Hobby Lobby, Target, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Trader Joe’s, ULTA, DSW
- Visibility from street
- Ample parking (at least 12 spaces per 1000 s.f.)
- Easy ingress/egress
- 35,000+ average daily traffic count
Trade Area Criteria
- Mix of residential, commercial and business population
- 20,000/40,000/75,000 households within 1/3/5-mile radius
- 10,000 daytime population within 1 mile
- Above average median household income (relative to the overall market)
The information on this website is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy a Broken Yolk Cafe®franchise. An offer to buy a Broken Yolk Cafe®franchise is made by a franchise disclosure document only.
We offer and sell franchises to qualified prospective franchisees only in certain states. To the extent required under applicable state law, we will not offer or sell a franchise unless registered or exempt in the state where the prospective buyer resides or where the franchise will be located. This information is not being directed to any resident of the following states: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Florida, Michigan, Utah or any other state, province, country or jurisdiction where we are not currently registered to offer or sell, unless otherwise qualified or exempt.
This advertisement is not an offering in the state of New York. An offering can only be made by a prospectus filed first with the Department of Law of the state of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department of Law.